Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This is bad....I haven't posted in so long, and it looks like blogger has made some changes when posting! I like it! Well, Maine is getting cold. Yep. Old Man Winter is threatening a long visit, and I just wanna say NO!! Go away! I want summer back!
It was busy summer...mostly filled with accomplishing my summer class and all of the student-teaching/practicum hours. I am now in my last year of early childhood education, a degree awaits me in May 2012. I am taking a full load and wow, I think about my classes 24/7. The homework isn't hard really, it's just time consuming and really thought-provoking. I'm taking an online sociology class that has me emotionally spent when I'm done answering the questions! I can feel brain cells growing!
Andy is working!!! That is something I have not been able to say in my last two posts...I know, I know, April and July. I'm going to try to do better. But anyway, he's working with a friend that started up his own carpentry business earlier in the summer. They are on CheBeague Island off of Portland, Maine, building a post and beam home. He is gone 14 hours a day, 4 days a week. He is getting back in shape, feeling his own muscles get hard again in his arms. :) I overheard him tell someone that he and his work buddy are having fun. That did my heart so good, to hear that. My prayer this year for him, is to find peace in his life, to find what it is that God has planned for him. We still aren't sure what that is, but that's okay. God knows.
I have begun a new hobby....thanks to some great friends on Facebook that kept sharing! Have you heard of PINTEREST ? Check it out. It's awesome. It's like bookmarking, but with better organization and pictures! I've been reading a lot more too, actual books. Right now I am about to finish the book "The Help". I wanted to read it before seeing the movie, but now I may just not go see it. If you've read the book and seen the movie, what do you suggest? I don't want to ruin a good thing. And I love the book.
Until next time!

MILK MAGIC!


2 comments:

  1. I enjoy our little message chats on fb, but I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your hubby is working and enjoying it at the same time!! Never heard of milk magic before though...

    PS People using IE can't comment on your blog with their Google acct. until you change your commenting section to a pop up box. Or so I've been told and the reason I am "Anonymous."

    Tara

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails