Friday, May 14, 2010

The Sun is Setting...

It is Friday night.....ahhhhh. This week was a good one, but busy. And that's withOUT classes. I am just so thankful for this night. I have wonderful plans for the weekend with lots of family on Saturday, and then a big school fund raiser at my kids' school on Sunday, a birthday party for one of my best friend's little boy, and then a Survivor party that night with my sisters and friends and Girly Girl. :) But for now, I am just thankful that the sun is about to set, Little Man will soon be fast asleep, and I can curl up in the recliner and finish the book I have been dying to get back to all week: The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks! I also have been reading the Bible like it I just discovered it. And in a way, that's true. My hubby bought me a Bible for our anniversary, and the version is The Clear Word. It's a paraphrase Bible, not meant so much for study, but for reading passionately, like I would a novel, or, a Nicholas Sparks book. :)

But back to sunsets....I love them. I love how never once, will you see the same sunset twice. I love to paint, and I can just imagine God with His paintbrush, dreaming up His next masterpiece.

And to think, that's what He did when He created each one of us. We are all different, each a product of His hand.
 I cannot wait until His return, so someday I can sit and talk to Him about what He was thinking when He formed me, when I was created, and when I was born. For He knows the exact number of hairs on our head, right?
I hope you have a great Friday night and weekend. Remember to stop and look at the sunset, and and reflect on His amazing ways. Nite!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the reminder!~Pretty pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of everything our Heavenly Father has made. I can't l@@k at the flowers without wanting to cry! MAGNIFICENT!

    Beautiful pictures!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!! Just like no two sunsets are the same neither is one of His children!! We are all so unique!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails