Thursday, August 20, 2009

Feeling Blah...

Hi, it's been a week plus a day, and I don't know why! I have blogger's block I think. Starting to worry that my posts are boring and monotonous. Not a lot to say tonight, but still I sit here, staring at a blank "new post" box. The DiSH and I are watching "Grand Torino" now, and I'm hankering for something salty. Maybe tomorrow I'll get back into the swing of things and catch everyone up on what's been going on here in Maine lately, and share some really darn cute pictures of my baby boy with you too! I've also been looking around for a new background. Maybe it's when my look is different that the words and interesting stuff will start to flow again!

4 comments:

  1. I've missed you so hurry back!! To answer your FB question, we are all doing much better. Penny is very fragile and we've had two minor scares since Tuesday but I guess it's something we have to get used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought hat you were probably busy with your sweet family...I had no idea it was blogger's block. I look forward to hearing all about what's been happening up North.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please hurry back!!! We all get blogger's block and we just have to work around it and post nonsense sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think maybe it's the summer burn out thing, because I am feeling the same way. I've barely written a thing lately. I think of things during the day that I want to write about, cute things the kids say and such but when I sit down to write, I just can't seem to get anything worth posting out. Oh well. It happens to us all at one time or another. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails