Yay! I was given an Award! Tara from Keeping Up With The Kellys gave me this Award:
I have to answer the following questions and pass it on to 4 bloggers.
1. Who is the hottest Movie Star? Male or Female, that's my question! ha! Hmmm, so many Hollywood Hotties, I don't know...Dr. Phil? I'm kidding!! I'd have to say Brad Pitt. Yeah, that sounds good.
2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought: Our tv, an LCD 52" flat screen...$1600 online...hubby is very thrifty!
3. What is you most treasured memory? I don't have just one, but my top 4 are: my wedding day, and the births of all three kids.
4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child: Probably my Grover from Sesame Street stuffed animal...I loved him almost to his death. :)
5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? quitting college after my first year.
6. 4 words to describe yourself: Caring. Funny (I think so anyways). Needy (my husband is helping me...yes, I NEED him! ha!) and....Blessed!!
7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008? Low light first: Little Man getting sick at 1 month old and almost losing him. High light: He survived and thrives today!
8. Favorite Film? Hands down, "The Notebook". LOVE IT!
9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you: I never wore braces, and my teeth are pretty straight!
10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be? Oh, how about Marge. My husband is a big Homer, Mr. Smarty Pants fits Bart pretty well, Girly Girl is a perfect Lisa, and Little Man sure can be funny and silly like Maggie!
I'm giving this award to:
Riahli at My Life With Boys
Shana at Blaze 'n' Crochet
Brooke at Wee Shenanigans
Lara at 60 Seconds of Motherhood