Monday, June 29, 2009

Giggling like a school girl...hehe!

Had date night with the DiSH. :) :) :) I love that Mr. Smarty Pants is old enough to babysit!! YES! I got to pick the movie...I usually always get to pick the movie. :) The DiSH sometimes isn't sure if he'll like the movie too, but I have this thing for being able to pick a good movie, and 9 times out of 10 being right! How can you go wrong with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds though?! Anyway, it was a very good romantic comedy, full of laughs and full of love. Ahhh. We rode in the DiSH's pickup that he just got, so of course I sat in the middle! hehe. I love feeling 18 again. He wouldn't pull over anywhere so we could make out though. Darn. Oh well, I was anxious anyway to get home and see how Mr. Smarty Pants did with Little Man. All was quiet and good on the home front!! Maybe another date night next week?! Monday nights are only $3.50!! Good night all, sweet dreams.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe that movies are only $3.50 on Mondays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful date! Maybe next time you can fudge the gas gauge--you know, so the pickup runs out of gas on the way home? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Date night does wonders for marriage, doesn't it? I took my hubby out to eat a couple nights ago and I'm also grateful the boys are old enough to stay home alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you cracked me up with the name Somebody for a dog. That sounds just like something I would do! I haven't settled on names yet but I do like Sugar and Spice. Which even dh said would suit because theya re opposites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry - JB was my husband's account he hadn't signed out of so that deleted post was mine. SOunds like a great date night - glad it went well. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails