Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blog Makeover

How often is too often to play around with your blog background, images, text, etc? I get bored easily! So personally, I don't think there is a "too often". I used to worry that change would mean people would get confused with whether or not it was me. But as long as everyone stays familiar with my blog title, then everyone should know me! I'm going to add more pages about each family member, so for now, the only page there is HOME, and that is this page...
I love fall, or autumn, however you say it! The trees are beginning their color changes now, and some leaves are beginning to drop. It was a great summer, although it seemed so short!

3 comments:

  1. I love this background. I saw it on istockphotos. I almost purchased it. I won't since it's yours. I love fall and all the beauty that goes with it. I'm excited to get back into blogging. I've missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this background. I love the change and get bored too but people tell me I confuse them lol. I am not happy with mine right now bit I haven't had time to sit around and really work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new look. I'm SO ready for fall and we've really been enjoying the cooler temperatures...especially the cool nights!

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails