Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Fun

Little Man, having lots of water fun at the water park!
Say CHEESE! This is Mr. SP, his BFF and his Uncle Jeff, clowning around!
Lounge chairs for loungin'. That's my family in the back!                                               
Water on my head!
He played here forever. :)
This is the Stealth. Or as we all called it, The TACO!
There goes Girly Girl!! 
How was it?!! (she loved it.)

Another fun one for Girly Girl....you climb the rope, and then jump and slide! 
There she goes!

 
It's taken me a week to post these, but last Sunday we spent the day at our favorite water park in Saco, ME. We do this every summer. So much fun was had by all. Little Man was much easier this year than last, he loved the water! The kiddie pool area is always sooo cold, but it doesn't phase him one bit! I didn't do slides this year, because my doctor told me I needed to give my back a full year (Feb. '11) before I do anything too extreme. So I behaved. I had just as much fun watching the others, and playing with Little Man. I already can't wait for next year! If we lived closer, we would have season passes for sure. Next year, we may just have to do that. Two visits would take care of the cost, so if we went just three times, we'd be getting our moneys worth!
I hate that summer is coming to a close. Hate it, hate it. I love Maine autumns, but I am not ready. School starts on Aug. 30 for Mr. Smarty Pants....my big junior. I also start that day. I'm taking 3 classes this semester. I will also begin Girly Girl's homeschooled 6th grade year that day. And Little Man seems very interested in learning colors, shapes, opposites and numbers! So let the learning commence. :)
But for now, we will do our best to enjoy lazy dazy summer days! How is YOUR summer ending?!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! Sounds like somebody is about to be super busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun! Little Man is really getting big! Good grief!

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails