Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday, my 13th

Day 13.
I ate cheesecake last night.
Ugh.
But it was good!
It was the first dessert I have eaten in 13 days.
I forgive myself.
I will start today, fresh.
I will eat my fruits and veggies.
I will go for a walk.
Or maybe even a bike ride.
I drank one can of soda on Sunday, my first taste of something besides water, milk or coffee in 13 days.
I didn't like it.
Too sweet.
I don't eat after 7pm anymore.
I sleep better.
I don't feel so bloated all the time.
I am doing it.
Day 13.


2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I messed up big time yesterday but am doing ok today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you! I think you really do have to take it one day and sometimes one meal at a time.

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails