Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day Seven

Today is Day 7.
I haven't shared before this why I am counting days, because quite honestly, I'm afraid of failure, and then having to share that failure with those I have told.
Day 7.
Of eating right.
No soda.
No desserts.
More fiber.
All of my fruits and veggies.
Less carbs.
Less fat.
Natural Peanut Butter.
Hummus.
Spinach and Strawberry salad.
No pasta.
No scales.
More water.
One cup of coffee vs. two.
No chips.
Planning meals.
Shopping healthfully.
Day 7.



3 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! I need to do that so badly. I was on a roll here while back but I slipped back into old habits. I need to start over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be doing well since you shared! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things are going well. We've been eating more fruits and LOTS of natural peanut butter. I really try not to buy the bad stuff or I'll eat it...all. I would like to eat healthier, feel better and lose 15-20 pounds by August. That last part may not happen!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails