Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sharing a Special Little Boy with You

Tonight I am SOOOO happy for a friend I have never met, who lives on the other side of the country from me. She was one of my very first bloggy friends, I happened upon her blog over a year ago while blog surfing. She is a great person, and a terrific Mom. She has 4 children, and Atty, her three year old has been dealing with seizures over the last few weeks, but he is home now, and is improving!! Yay! So visit Miriah and her little family, tell her Lisa sent you, and give her and Atty some love!!

Visit Miriah here, Our River Of Life 
 Here is a picture of her and her precious little miracle boy. Check her blog out, see how absolutely special he really is.
Love ya Miriah!!! Hope you don't mind me sharing Atty here on my blog. :)  Lots of Love!!






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway!! I will check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so sweet Lisa! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails