Monday, January 25, 2010

Music Monday is for the Monkees


Music Monday! I am joining Tara at Keeping Up With The Kellys today.
 I listened to her song, and decided to hook up. She picked her song based on a childhood memory, so I decided to do the same. When I was a kid, my two younger sisters and I loved to watch The Monkees. Davey Jones was my favorite! My mom had a record of The Monkees that we would listen to when the show wasn't on.I love the song "Daydream Believer"! So here it is, enjoy! Let me know if you too are a Monkee fan! Oh yeah, if you were a Brady Bunch fan too, do you remember when Marsha had a big crush on Davey? My favorite episode I bet, and I KNOW I watched all the episodes of the Brady Bunch! Marsha Marsha Marsha! 



If you have a favorite song, one from today or your yesteryear's, hop on over to Tara's and link up!



4 comments:

  1. I like that song but can't say I'm a Monkees fan. They were before my time and I just never was exposed to them very much, I guess.

    On the Music Monday of first concert, I think there were like 2 or 3 peoples who said the Monkees was their first concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how funny. I loved the Monkees!!! I also loved The Brady Bunch and still watch reruns. I also still watch reruns of Three's Company :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this song brought back a lot of childhood memories for me too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails