Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some News

This is quick, but I'm so happy. :)  In a nutshell, the DiSH is doing well in his new business. I knew he would. And oh, sorry about the cliff-hanger that I haven't said anything about! It's been crazy here! WE GOT A DOG. Princess. She's a Golden Retriever, one year old, very good dog. Tomorrow I'll post a pic of the new family member, but for now I need to go get dolled up, 'cause the DiSH is running away with the Spoon (me, hehe) for a date!! Olive Garden, Never Ending Pasta Bowl, here I COME!! YUM! Hope you all are ready for another week, it's going to be a busy one here! Leave me a comment....tell me what you're up to!!

5 comments:

  1. I don't know which is more exciting - your husband doing well on his job or never ending pasta at Olive Garden (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you seem really happy about that Never Ending Pasta Bowl. Can't wait to see the doggy pictures and yay for the DiSH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three kids and a dog...brave woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! new doggie! Hope you had a wonderful date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love Golden Retrievers! They make such goooooood pets! They're loyal and just so well behaved!

    Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails