Monday, June 22, 2009

An Award, Woohoo!

Look what I got from Shana at Blaze 'N' Crochet! My first award. Yippee. :) I've been wondering how to give awards, where do you find them? She gave this to me because I comment regularly on her blog. I love commenting! Sometimes I feel like I get a bit wordy, but I can't help it! So, thanks Shana, I'm honored! I have enjoyed getting to know you! See blogger buddy's, I met Shana on MckMama's blog. This is how. I did a Not Me! Monday, and then linked up with Mr. Linky. I then decided that a really good way to visit other great blogs would be to click on the person that linked above me. I think Shana was #215 or something like that! :) There are similarities that have had us lol-ing a lot! We both have babies almost the same age, AND the same first name! Erika did a blog makeover for me, and come to find out, its the same design Shana has. :) I wrote a post about my husband's bday, and guess what? It's Shana's hubby's bday too. Sweet! And then we noticed through pictures, that the baby boy's had the same kind of bink. :) It's been fun, and I am anxious to see what other things await us to find out that are the same! She is a SAHM too. Awesome. :) This is also the way I met Erika, the wonderful mom that redid my blog. You should try it! You never know who you might meet! Today is Not Me! Monday, and I've gotta do a post just so I can go meet whoever links above me!

I also want to blog about my weekend at the Ronald McDonald House, but that one needs some time. Come to think of it, I may combine that post with my Not Me. Readers beware: it will probably be a more sober post. My heart aches for many families today.....but I'll get to that later.


3 comments:

  1. hey there! You right click and save it to your desktop and then go to layout and add gadget. Then scroll down to where is says image and hit browse to upload it and wala, award on there! You are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is awesome that we have so much in common also! I love Not Me Monday and just randomly click on other blogs through mr linky and have met some other great bloggers there. It is nice to meet someone you have so much in common with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it so neat the way we meet new friends here in cyberspace? But I do consider lots of these ladies my TRUE FRIENDS!!!

    Glad you met Shana via bloggy world!

    Also glad you have Triple A! ha ha ha (you know what this means even if the rest of the world doesn't!)

    ~Erica (spelled with a "C" not a "K"!)
    ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails