Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Five Year Old, Five Years Ago

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


I love looking at old photos, remembering the day when........

Girly Girl and I didn't have such a great morning today....she was supposed to shower last night before bed because on a school morning, she hates to shower and deal with wet hair. Well, she and her brother got busy online, playing a world-wide Monopoly Game that Mr. Smarty Pants discovered (it's actually neat, you can buy your own street, and build on it!), and when I got home from class at 8:30 (aced a lab exam, btw...yes!), she had NOT showered, and needed to go to bed. This week is the ITBS test week at school, and I've wanted her in bed a bit early each nite. Long story short....she was CRABBY this morning. And, so was I.

So as I was thinking about what picture(s) to post for my Walk Down Memory Lane post, I immediately thought of her. Here she is, 5 years ago, only 5 years old!








I've probably gone and done it, and when (if?!) she sees this post, I'll get a big 'ole MOMMMMM!!!!
Oh well. She's just too darn cute.
What's YOUR memory photo today?!

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwww, love all the hats, but especially that little bitty last one! =0)

    Thanks for joining me on my walk today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable in all those glasses and hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOMMMMMMMMMMM.............great pics! :> )

    She is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! BTW, congrats for acing the lab exam. And, I would never banish you from my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pictures! That last one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I'm at Home, so stop and say Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails